[Regia-NA] Ring-pins - going OT

Nicholson, Andrew andrew.nicholson at dumgal.gov.uk
Fri Jul 21 04:35:50 EDT 2006

This isn't great timing - I'm just making Bjartney's dad into a rich
merchant to explain the odd thing here and there.  Oh well better luck next
time :-)

Well, it's been our held view for at least the last fifteen years...so
you've no excuse  ;-)

Cheers
Clare

Now about my horse bit

 Home PC down after possible virus. Re-installing programs currently after
re-installing Windows. Lost my Documents and Settings, and may have lost the
last year's worth of emails. Will get to it.

Guthrum

--
Any email message sent or received by the
Council may require to be disclosed by the