[Regia-NA] new member

Martin Field marfield66 at sympatico.ca
Wed Dec 20 00:51:17 EST 2006

Hi Andrea
Thank you for taking an interest in Regia Anglorum.
To answer you posting you are indeed entirely free to portray any culture
that was present in the British isles within the focus of our period of
time, roughly AD900-1150.
I expect you are already familiar with our main web-site www.regia.org
however, please take a moment to visit our N.A site at
www.anglosaxonengland.net/rana
This should provide you with a good introductory insight into Regia N.A.
As you are in Albany, N.Y you would be joining Geforthian Strand - this is
the formative group from which more localised groups develop from.
The nearest local groups to you would be Wynmerestow (Ontario) and Micel
Folcland (Wisconsin, Illinois and Indiana).
As a Regia member you would be welcome to attend any local group events and
not only those near to you , but anywhere in the USA, Canada and the UK.
Once you join you will receive your membership book and a New Member
Introductory Booklet that features basic kit and addresses many other items.
You will also recieve our periodical, Chronicle, that features many
informative articles and more. You should also receive our Member
Information CD that contains all the society regulations etc.
For day to day guidance and support you will be eligible to join either or
both our UK and N.A member-only e-lists.
Members are highly knowlegeable and are ready to respond to any questions
that cover a wide range of topics so you are never far away from getting
accurate and timely advice.
Kind regards
Martin Field - N.A Membership Contact.