[Regia-NA] new member

Andrea Hughett aindreva at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 18 10:25:15 EST 2006

Greetings.

I just joined the mailing list because I want to dress
up and pretend I am an 11th century Cymres, and it
sounds as if Regia will let me do this with other
people who also like to do similar things. Without
getting locked up, of course.

So how do you have events and do things together as so
few scattered across such a wide area? How do I become
a member? I saw the membership application, but where
is my "local" group? I live near Albany NY.

Oh, and to complete the intro, my name is Andrea, I am
a 50-something widow/empty nester, not currently
employed but when I do work I am a preschool teacher
or something similar.

I look forward to getting to know all of you and
learning more about Regia.

Andrea