[Regia-NA] OT weekend camp-out/dye session

Jenn aelfgifu at citlink.net
Mon Jun 27 20:26:36 EDT 2005

The non-Regia campout [which I'd hoped to use as a dry run for Regia
events in the future]  was a great deal of fun with thunder, wind, but,
no rain.  Food was plentiful & cooked by my DH - lamb, chicken,
potatoes, salads, fruit, etc. <G>
We shared books, laughter, dance music...
All was wonderful.
However, I discovered that trying to breathe 2000' above the mile high
mark was a bit of a trial.  Just keeping myself in gear - [not falling
over, etc <G> &, NO, I hadn't had anything to drink!  Nobody brought me
anything... Bad Regia!  To leave me in the lurch like that!  ROFL]
So, to my sorrow, my dyepots weren't even un-packed.  I did discuss the
dyes I had, both synthetic & natural [& approved for my Regia
time-frame].  I just couldn't manage the actual dyeing.
So, I shall gather friends w/ similar interests, & we shall have a dye
day sometime in the next few weeks.  It has to be soon, as it looks like
one of the participants is going to Australia for a few years w/ her
DH.  Poor lady will have to sell her lovely house, barns, out-buildings,
sheep, angora goats, llamas, turkeys, pea fowl, etc etc.  I wish we
could buy her place, lock, stock, & barrel.  boo hoo
However, unless something changes in the next month or so, I shall have
to corner Peggy for a dye run right away!  [I'm also getting one of her
Cotswold X coloured lambs, if she goes.]   Thank heaven for email!
I was distressed to read of  Mr. Robb's injury.  I will keep him in prayer.

Jennifer Hill
Ælfgifu
Cynn Readheort

All that is required for evil to triumph is for good
people to do nothing.
	-Edmund Burke