[Regia-NA] Regia Webshots stats

Cuthwyn Cuthwyn at Sarrehouse.com
Sun Jun 26 15:40:46 EDT 2005

But here it also means someone who is rather boring about, if not totally
obsessed by, their hobby - particularly if the hobby is considered by most
people to be intrinsically boring (eg train-spotting).  Extension of
metaphor: "anoraksia nervosa".

Aly

PS Sorry - not really naughty - just unkind

  _____

From: list-regia-na-bounces at lig.net [mailto:list-regia-na-bounces at lig.net]
On Behalf Of mik lawson
Sent: 24 June 2005 16:37
To: list-Regia-NA
Subject: Re: [Regia-NA] Regia Webshots stats

Why;what's an Anorak in North America?????Over here it's a coat worn outside
in inclement weather,mail me off list if it's very naughty i'm always
prepared to broaden my mind by learning new words?

Regards,

Mik

CR Mayhew Comcast Account <crmayhew at comcast.net> wrote:

Anorak must mean something differnt in the UK than it does on this side of
the pond...?

--charlotte mayhew

Heaven doesn't want me & Hell's afraid i'll take over!Tari B

"By a free country, I mean a country where people are allowed, As long as
they do not hurt their neighbours, To do as they like. I do not mean a
country where six men may make five men do exactly as they like". Lord
Salisbury (1830 - 1903)

www.saveairsoft.org <http://www.saveairsoft.org/>  www.arniesairsoft.co.uk
<http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/>  www.ukasc.net <http://www.ukasc.net/>

  _____

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE
with Yahoo! Photos.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/uk/taglines/default/photos/*http:/uk.photos.yah
oo.com/> Get Yahoo! Photos