[Regia-NA] Re: [Regia] Re:Yorvik shoe

NickBibby at aol.com NickBibby at aol.com
Mon Jun 20 04:15:12 EDT 2005

In a message dated 6/20/2005 9:11:09 AM GMT Daylight Time,
anahay at btinternet.com writes:

I am a  girlie, and I have fallen arches. Women stand and walk with their
feet  closer together and if you have fallen arches you will walk often with
your  feet actually touching each other when sliding by with each step.
Toggle  fastenings on the inside foot would be a problem in such a case.
This opens  the question of whether those toggled ankle boots were an
exclusively male  shoe-style as they are not so suitable for the feminine way
of  moving.

Cheers,
Ana

Are fallen arches a problem caused by modern styles of footwear? Just
wondering?
Nick.