[Regia-NA] Re: [Regia] Tablet Weaving Loom - Constructing One?Thanks!!!!!

Cuthwyn Cuthwyn at Sarrehouse.com
Thu Jun 16 13:07:11 EDT 2005

I don't think I would have stood a chance of learning to weave from that
book - brilliant as it is for later.  Strongly suggest you find someone to
show you how, then go back to the book.

Aly

  _____

From: list-regia-na-bounces at lig.net [mailto:list-regia-na-bounces at lig.net]
On Behalf Of NickBibby at aol.com
Sent: 16 June 2005 09:35
To: regia at yahoogroups.com
Cc: list-regia-na at lig.net
Subject: [Regia-NA] Re: [Regia] Tablet Weaving Loom - Constructing
One?Thanks!!!!!

Thank you so much to everyone who replied to this one. I now have fabulous
reference for my loom!!

[Now I just need to work out how to use the ****** thing!! - I've got
Collingwoods definitive book on tablet weaving, but being a non-weaver,
every time I read a page or two, my brain starts to hurt, my eyes cross and
I start to froth and moan uncontrollably and contemplate falling on my sword
instead!!]

Cheers,

Nick.