[Regia-NA] Viborg Shirt neck knots?

NickBibby at aol.com NickBibby at aol.com
Mon Jun 13 09:13:50 EDT 2005

Hi Roll,
Thanks to you, Sid and Geoff for replying to my  question!!
And yes, I'm cr***ing myself at the prospect of doing  this shirt,
particularly those sleeve to body seams. It took me about an hour  and a half of
squinting and doodling to just work out what was going on with  them, even though I
had a blurry, indistinct picture to go on!!!
The linen I've got is a little heavy at 10/18 and is  weft heavy rather than
warp heavy, but it was the closest I could get.
I've already worked out my patterns and cut out my  pieces. I also will be
using just a running stitch to attach lining to body,  because That's all it
said in the online summary. I wasn't even aware that they  were pinched false
seams - mad ba****ds!!
Thanks for the info on the neck knots/loops. Loops  makes more sense, perhaps
a mistranslation in the english summary?
Anyway, thanks again all.
Nick.

In a message dated 6/12/2005 2:44:10 PM GMT Daylight Time,  yolli at lineone.net