[Regia-NA] Heavy undertunics under mail shirt ( forward)

Nicholson, Andrew andrew.nicholson at dumgal.gov.uk
Tue Jun 7 12:20:11 EDT 2005

A book bag?!  As in, an illuminated manuscript?  Any further details on why
one would think it might be a book bag?

--charlotte mayhew (*very* curious now!)

Nathan mentioned that Colleen Batey was considering that it may have been
displayed incorrectly, and that some of the stitch and wear patterns
suggested that it may have been a satchel rather than a garment.

I've not had chance to chat with her yet on this, and I've not seen the item
close-up for nearly ten years now. Maybe when work slackens off a bit...
[sound of sad laughter in the distance].

Guthrum

--
Any email message sent or received by the
Council may require to be disclosed by the