[Regia-NA] Heavy undertunics under mail shirt ( forward)

UrthMomma at aol.com UrthMomma at aol.com
Mon Jun 6 12:51:09 EDT 2005

Posting on behalf of James Schutte due to  his email problems

I recently started wearing mail for demos and other large events. I have
noticed a bit of wearing on my tunic that I wear under the mail. A friend
recommended an arming tunic made out of light leather or heavy canvas. He
showed me a few pictures from the internet. I was wondering if there is any
evidence for this? My friend claims its is not padded like a gambeson.

What do other people use to help out with this problem?

Egil
mka James Schutte