[Regia-NA] good linen prices?

Douglas Sunlin dsunlin at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 29 12:31:31 EDT 2005

I'm noticing a continuing difference in attitudes towards nettles on
different sides of the pond. Makes you wonder if they're really the same
plant, or if varieties have differing effects.

On manræden,
Osweald of Baldurstrand
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/California_Viking_Age
http://www.geocities.com/baldurstrand/