[Regia-NA] Looking for braie and Hosse pattern for Norman XI century

Douglas Sunlin dsunlin at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 26 12:22:52 EDT 2005

Here are is a site on a slightly later period:
http://www.thirteenthcentury.com/pages/braies01.html
http://www.thirteenthcentury.com/pages/clothing01.html
Select the "next" at the top right corner to explore these subjects.

On manræden,
Osweald of Baldurstrand
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/California_Viking_Age
http://www.geocities.com/baldurstrand/