[Regia-NA] good linen prices?

Joy Cain jcain at insight.rr.com
Tue Jul 26 08:35:05 EDT 2005

I think she was being vengeful-she does that. She had to get her snout into
the cage where I kept the loom to get at the linen.

This is the same dog that chews on walls. We are trying to sell our house so
I came up with a mixture of spackle, ground pepper, cayenne pepper and
tabasco to patch the walls. She likes bitter apple, so that's useless.

She is a Norwegian Elkhound. My husband asked for the highest energy puppy
from the breeder. Ack.

To be truthful, I haven't woven sine we got her. When we move, I hopefully
can have a studio where I can shut the door.

Jpy