[Regia-NA] Fort Mac 2005

Martin Field marfield66 at sympatico.ca
Mon Jul 11 23:29:58 EDT 2005

Excellent news Doug - I'm glad it went so well and that there was a good
level of interest and compliments from the public and fellow re-enactors.
Can your write-up be also posted up onto the RANA N.A elist  and may I also
I include your this for the ranamember site on the notice board's 'past
events' listing?
Hope all is well
Martin