[Regia-NA] Reenacting Jargon

Kim Siddorn kim.siddorn at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Jan 29 11:57:28 EST 2005

Society names can be modified to raise a smile. Some are too rude for this
medium ...

Congealed Snot (Sealed Knot)

Vermin Street Guard

Northern Fair and Playground Society

Regularly Boring (That's us! 'o)) )

101st Royal Calcutta Rifles (our Wessex group long ago)

Dia Oblongs (Die Hards)

But nothing comes close to the damning "Jubbly", rationalised as "one who
dresses as though they came from a jumble (yard) sale"

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

If you think no one cares,
try stopping a Direct Debit!