[Regia-NA] get dressed for battle ??

Arthur shutterbug49 at att.net
Sat Jan 29 00:09:49 EST 2005

I found this. I don't know if it is the same one that was mentioned but they do sell armour.
http://www.gdfb.co.uk/
I have no information about them. I just found the site from a Google search.

God bless.
Kjartan.

This is the point of all pleasure and all pain. Pleasure says: "God is
like this, only better; don't make an idol out of me. I only point."
Pain says: "What sin deserves is like this, only worse; don't take
offense at me. I am a merciful warning."