[Regia-NA] OT - Lead Wings

rmhowe mmagnusm at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 2 22:50:52 EST 2005

Since the email program is dumping new email in the trash again and
I just discovered it [again]. Latest version isn't much better than
the last incarnation...

Nicholson, Andrew wrote:

>>The Viking invader would be more likely to arrive ...
>>shield across his back and spear strapped along the frame
>>with a frayed bungee. He will naturally be wearing a cutoff jack
>

> Hmmm. York 1989 if I remember correctly ;)
>
> 10 foot spears lashed on at radiator grille height certainly make the cars
> keep their distance.

Try doing the Vikings! North Atlantic Saga on a handicapped scooter
sometime in the Smithsonian in Washington DC.
It took me two hours to get through those two rooms.

Primarily because Yankee Tourists apparently think the handicapped
are invisible and will walk themselves and their little baby strollers
directly out in front of you at every opportunity as if hundreds of
pounds of man and scooter, cameras, raingear, etc. could suddenly stop
on a dime. I was carrying everything we needed and I needed for both
of us on that thing in wet weather.

By the time I got out of there I wanted two cattle prods in
the front with a tractor trailer air horn mounted under the seat.
Add pepper sprayed skunk and gasoline, and heavily sautee to taste.
Then institute a prisoner of war exchange with Manchester United for
them. I really don't care whom we might get in return.

Yankees, hmmmff!
Haah! Bumbugs!

Maybe I need just one Wild Bill Tate instead.

Now the Legacy of Genghis Khan exhibit I could tour leisurely.
Even take measured yurt sketches and notes - just no pictures.

Magnus ;P