[Regia-NA] OT: [area504] Aerial video of New Orleans area

Jeanne jeanne at atasteofcreole.com
Tue Aug 30 16:06:38 EDT 2005

I grew up a 20 minute walk from Clearview Mall and I worked at Esplanade
mall when it first opened.  A very good friend lives in the subdivision to
the upper right behind the Esplanade. I quit watching after 7 minutes as
it's too depressing.

This is a Windows Media stream of aerial video shot by WGNO-26 showing
flooding in New Orleans, Metairie, and Kenner.  The news crew does their
best to keep track of where the chopper is flying over, picking out
various streets and buildings.

Total running time is about 50 minutes - sorry no FF/REW.  You will need a
broadband connection to view it.  If you've already seen the simulcast on
WBRZ-2, this is the same video.

HYPERLINK
"http://nebe-b.org/wgno26flyover.asx"http://nebe-b.org/wgno26flyover.asx

It ain't pretty.  Hard to imagine, it could have been worse.