[Regia-NA] Martin & Clare's wedding

Kim Siddorn kim.siddorn at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Sep 26 11:12:26 EDT 2004

We all had a great time, the weather was reasonable running into pleasant -
it didn't rain anyway ;o)) - and the whole thing ran like clockwork.

Nice to see that so many of Regia scrubbed up well and seeing Paddy in a
tail suit was worth going on it's own!

Many congratulations to the happy couple and all our best wishes for the
years to come.

Lots of pictures to process, but you can see the first of them now at

"Martin & Clare's wedding" here

http://community.webshots.com/user/kimsiddorn/4

Have a look now and come back later for more! I'll post when I've finished.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Diplomacy done, plates spun, fires fought,
maidens eaten - well, three out of four ain't bad