[Regia-NA] OT - Spoof purchaser

Kim Siddorn kim.siddorn at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Oct 25 07:28:46 EDT 2004

Had this today - and surprise, surprise, he wants my account details.

Told you ;o))

HELLO,
I WILL WANT YOU TO KINDLY SUPPLY ME WITH SOME ITEMS FROM YOUR STORE BUT
BEFORE I COULD PLACE THE ORDER I WILL WANT YOU TO KINDLY ADVISE ME ON ANY OF
LISTED PAYMENT MODE, (VISA, MASTERCARD OR AMEX CARD AND ACCOUNT DETAILS.)
YOU CAN ALSO GET BACK TO ME WITH THE SHIPPING COST VIA AIR FRIEGHT DOWN TO
LAGOS NIGERIA AND DO NOT FORGET TO INCLUDE YOUR WEBSITE SO THAT I COULD PICK
OUT MY CHOICE FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO QUOTE ME.
AWAITING TO READ FROM YOU AND MORE PROGRESS TO YOUR COMPANY.
MY REGARDS

Regards,

J. Kim Siddorn,
Regia Anglorum

This e-mail and attachments are intended for the named addressee only and
are legally privileged and confidential. If you have received this e-mail in
error please notify the sender immediately, delete the message from your
computer system and destroy any copies.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and
may or may not indicate the established policy of Regia Anglorum. It is the
society's principal to rely solely upon hard copy communications when
dealing with contractual obligation.
This computer is protected with daily updated anti-viral software, but it is
the responsibility of the recipient to  ensure  their incoming mail is
virus-free.