[Regia-NA] Wi-Il Regia Work Weekend

Folo Watkins folo at advancenet.net
Mon Oct 25 00:54:39 EDT 2004

The Julia Burnham Auditorium has been reserved at the Champaign (Illinois)
Public Library for Saturday, 8 January 2005 from 11 am to 3 pm. Anyone
interested in making clothing (there' plenty of room to cut out cloth),
talking about Regia and/or Dark Ages reenacting, Viking-Saxon-Norman-Celtic
matters are invited. Regia membership is not necessary! We will have an
overhead projector and a DVD player present. Anyone interested in the era
is welcome! Please spread it around. Evening in the hot tub, and crash
space is available for folks without cat allergies! If anyone has weapons
and/or fighting experience, there is  sufficient room for demonstrations.

If weather is poor, it'll be rescheduled. Additional information as we get
closer to the date.

Folki

.<