[Regia-NA] Hello

Jan Ward hawksbluff at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 16:29:57 EDT 2004

Greetings, Eric,
I'm glad to hear that someone else is joining in
Southern California. I look forward to meeting you.
I'm based in Hemet, in Riverside County.
I weave, spin, dye, embroider, and do textile
research.
I'm also interested in herbs and Medieval gardening,
and Medieval Art. I'm a semi-retired Jr. College Art
Instructor (printmaking, digital photography, video,
multi-media).
I also belong to the SCA, and attend some events in
the San Diego area. They occasionally hold a Collegium
(two days worth of classes and workshops) at San Diego
State or UCSD.
I have a husband who takes me to camping events and
feasts and things, two married children, and six
assorted grandchildren, ages 2 to 13. My eleven year
old grandson spends occasional weeks with us, and we
go to the Wild Animal Park or LegoLand while he's
here.
Jan Ward