[Regia-NA] OT - Seen 'Stateside

Linda Rice vmaa2 at cox.net
Thu Oct 7 17:36:54 EDT 2004

I was driving home from work the other morning- and found myself behind a large van with the vanity
plate "Knecht".  I found this mildly interesting, and figured it was a later period re-enactors
vehicle. Imagine my delight when I pulled along side and saw the lettering on the side for a
landscaping company.

That's right.... he was a LANDS-KNECHT!!!!! <GGG>

Gotta love it!

::Linda::