[Regia-NA] OT - Seen 'Stateside

Nicholson, Andrew andrew.nicholson at dumgal.gov.uk
Thu Oct 7 06:30:46 EDT 2004

OK, who nicked it? S'mine. [very old Regia joke]

Contrast with our DVLA, who won't even give me a *replacement* license for
the one I've had for the last 20 years without my original birth
certificate, passport or adoption certificate [and no, I don't have any of
them - my passport is out-of-date and I don't look much like the chap on the
photo any more, I am adopted - so I don't have my original birth
certificate, and my dad is coping with prostate cancer spreading to his
bones, chemotherapy and thrombosis - so I don't want to upset him by
bringing up adoption certificates at the moment].

Guthrum

--
This e-mail is communicated in confidence.
It is intended for the recipient only and may