[Regia-NA] Archaeological fabric + LAARC

Yolli yolli at lineone.net
Fri May 28 04:28:46 EDT 2004

Hi,

You can find LAARC in Eagle Wharf Road and they are an adjunct of The
Museum of London. So they should have all the details.

http://www.mol.nethostinguk.com/laarc/laarc_access1.html

It's not the most convenient place to get to - so a taxi might be in
order from Old street tube or Angel. There aren't too many local shops
so take some goodies with you.

Cheers, Roll.