[Regia-NA] The Nasal: What's it for?

J K Siddorn kim.siddorn at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun May 16 05:22:55 EDT 2004

I've long been interested in cheek plates and do wonder why they went out of fashion. They were good enough for the
Roman Army, make sound common sense, don't get in the way of your sight or hearing, are easily held in place with the
chin strap and are not uncomfortable to wear.

- and they are a great comfort when someone is trying to take your head off!

Any thoughts??

Regards,

Kim Siddorn,
Regia Anglorum

This e-mail is confidential, legally privileged and – unless otherwise stated in the message body – is intended for the
sole attention of the addressee. If you are not this person, please do not read, save, re-transmit or print the
information it contains. Views expressed herein may or may not be the established policy of Regia Anglorum. Unless
otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in this communication shall be legally binding.

Daily updated anti-virus software was used in the generation of this e-mail and any attachments, but it is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure that their incoming mail is virus free.