[Regia-NA] An inquiry about booze from Brazil!

J K Siddorn kim.siddorn at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Mar 15 20:55:07 EST 2004

NOT Rusty Myres !

And like a genii from a lamp, this entirely  "in the spirit of what we are all about" inquiry comes from Brazil. Please
send  your comments to him direct.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Hi guys,

It is the first time I'm writing you after all this 2
years of visiting your site.

It is a excellent work and I hold your organization
very dearly in my heart, because I also tend to like
the ancient traditions of our Germanic ancestors.

I have come to you firstly to try contacting you and
make some friends within your group, because since I'm
here in Brazil it is pretty difficult for me to make
part of your organization or visit you guys.

Over here we are in the process of creating an ONG to
provide literature and information about the ancient
Germanic religion and practices of these tribes.

We already do our own mead but we were also planning
on using your ale recipe explained in your site, to
brew it with a shield over it, just like our ancestors
did long ago.

The main problem is that we couldn't really get any
proportions out of the site for doing it and so we
sort of need some steps and maybe a recipe to do it.

I look forward to rearing from you and begin a good
alliance if possible.

I'd be grateful if you could help the folk and I to
keep our tribal essence alive.

Sincerly,
Paulo Parra Munhoz