[Regia-NA] Member's Handbook

Steve Etheridge seibhyrt at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 4 04:40:39 EDT 2004

>From: TolaVar at aol.com

>Did I miss something? How can I get a Member's Handbook? How much and where
>do I mail a check?

If you are a member, you should have got one (well, the first two sections)
already - so check with your group leader.  If you are not a member, then
join :-)

Other sections will be published when they are written - some will be free
issue (i.e. the basic stuff), some, detailing more in-depth areas, will be
available to members at publishing cost.  We may do "posher" versions for
sale to the public at shows &c, but they are not a priority.

I suspect that, what with revisions and all, the thing will never be
finished - just constantly revised, ammended, and updated.

Steve