[Regia-NA] Swatch Book

Steve Etheridge seibhyrt at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 15 06:57:55 EDT 2004

>Although I have found that having the sensory experience of actually
>touching fabric is very useful, the photocopies/computer files sound great.
>Is there any way that we can obtain a copy without imposing on you?

Since some of the photocopies I have are from archeological sources, I too
would love to pick up the original fabric.  However...... :-)

Once I have scanned the files (and, this being me, tweaked them in Photoshop
for clarity) then I'll make sure that they get on the website ASAP

>I quite understand. I shan't expect an answer any time soon and will
>certainly get back to you in a month or so.

Please do - that way I might actually remember!

Steve