[Regia-NA] Swatch Book

Folo Watkins folo at advancenet.net
Mon Jun 14 10:58:19 EDT 2004

>Hazel Uzzel has been sending me photocopies of authentic weaves for the
>last year or so.  The advantage of photocopies is that
>1) They can be expanded to see the weave more clearly
>2) it's a hell of a lot easier to produce and distribute to as many people
>as possible.

Although I have found that having the sensory experience of actually
touching fabric is very useful, the photocopies/computer files sound great.
Is there any way that we can obtain a copy without imposing on you?

>By combining the two, it should be possible to get the correct weave in
>the correct colour.  I'm a bit snowed under at the moment - remind me in a
>few weeks time!

I quite understand. I shan't expect an answer any time soon and will
certainly get back to you in a month or so.

Thanks,

Folki