[Regia-NA] Depressed Anglo-Saxons?

HearthstoneArts at aol.com HearthstoneArts at aol.com
Tue Jun 8 23:51:14 EDT 2004

In a message dated 6/8/2004 7:15:37 PM Central Daylight Time,
jmichal2 at yahoo.com writes:

> Really? Beloit?? Geez, we're practically neighbors!
> John from Milwaukee (soon to be Delafield) here.
>
> Are you looking to join the potential Northern
> IL/Southern WI group that's in the early planning
> stages? It it'd be great to see a "critical mass" of
> RA folk in this area.

Yes, really, Beloit. We are considering it. One of the reasons to join the
newslist to see who is where and get contact info if possible. We're going to be
terribly busy this Summer, though. We've got our own ceramic/woodworking
business and we're going to be merchants at the Bristol Renn Faire for our first
time this year. So... we won't have any weekend time available until after
Labor Day. However, we only have two other weekend events planned (so far) other
than Bristol. So, after the 1st weekend in October we're free to get together
with people.

In the mean time, I thought we'd start with the newslist and get aquainted
with those around us. Anyone else nearby that you know of? And, is there any
contact info for the "IL/WI" group forming?

Mike