[Regia-NA] Quantico

Jeanne jeanne at atasteofcreole.com
Tue Jun 8 19:33:43 EDT 2004

I'll check next time I'm free, but I don't go out anymore.  My house in
inundated with 4-15 teenagers at any given moment and for some reason we
don't leave them alone. AT ALL!

I've printed this out and will check tomorrow.  Is the Globe ON base?  I
actually live in Stafford right off 95.  But use the train depot at Quantico
weekly.  Loath the metro into DC!  gotta go up to springhell, er,
Springfield.

Jeanne
http://community.webshots.com/user/atasetofcreole
Dance like no one is watching, love like you'll never be hurt, sing like no
one is listening, and live like it's heaven on earth - William Purkey
Think wrongly, if you please, but in ALL cases think for yourself - Doris
Lessing
Love never dies of starvation, but often of indigestion 0 Anne De Lenclos
The Eskimo has 52 names for snow because it is important to them; there
ought to be as many for love - Margaret Atwood