[Regia-NA] Quantico

Ian Uzzell snorri at vikingasaga.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Jun 8 19:22:59 EDT 2004

Hi Jeanne

I was over in Quantico in 1982 and 1983 doing a Reserve Command and Staff Course with the USMC.  Myself and the other Royal Marine Reserve Majors on the course were staying at a local hotel and regularly visited a bar/restaurant by the name of the "Globe and Laurel run by a retired USMC Major by the name of Rick Spooner.  Do you know if it is still there and if Rick is still running it?  If by some remote chance it is and he is - could you pass on my regards to him - we drank many a toast to Major Martin, Royal Marines  (an in joke for Marines)

Ian Uzzell