OT - [Regia-NA] Apologies

CR Mayhew Comcast Account crmayhew at comcast.net
Sat Jul 17 17:21:17 EDT 2004

Dear Magnus--

You make a number of good points in this email about the SCA's policies.
But I think you're preachin' to the choir here on the Regia list.  I'd
really like to see you start some discussion on *SCA lists* about elections
and term limits for some of the SCA-governing positions.  Maybe you can be a
positive force for change.

SCA-bashing rhetoric on the Regia list lessens my enthusiasm for Regia NA.

--charlotte mayhew