OT - [Regia-NA] It gets worse

J K Siddorn kim.siddorn at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jul 15 05:24:20 EDT 2004

Excuse me, but shouldn't this thread have an OT in front of it now? I've the greatest respect for the SCA - no,
seriously, I do - and honestly believe that off topic conversations are an important means of learning more about each
others wider interests.

It's just that the addition of  "OT" means that those who may not share that interest do not have to download it should
they so wish.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn,