[Regia-NA] It gets worse

Tracie Brown trbrown at uga.edu
Wed Jul 14 15:52:09 EDT 2004

>prohibition of period bikinis at Pennsic. We are the
>officially ignored foil to the Board of Directors even
>if we have been on it at times or Corporate SCA officers
>as still presently.

   Umm ... I'm not really sure why you felt the need to go on
about "The Horde" and "Tuchux" on a Regia mailing list, but
since you did...

   I've attended every single Pennsic, and there has never
been a "prohibition of period bikinis at Pennsic."  I've also
served on the SCA, Inc. Board of Directors, and I don't
remember either you or Joe as Directors or Corporate
Officers. Maybe some other SCA.

-- Tracie