[Regia-NA] It gets worse

ISAK010 at aol.com ISAK010 at aol.com
Sun Jul 11 08:32:14 EDT 2004

All right,

     Sorry for the off topic request, but could someone  tell me where I can
find documentation about period leather bikini's? Magnus  this looks just to
good to resist just before Pennsic.

Michael  Walden

Darkcraft's Wandering Mercantile
Pennsic  Merchant Booth #56
Isak010 at aol.com

A few  years ago the powers -what thought- they be tried to ban
anything like a  bikini at Pennsic entirely (and elf ears and
fay folk, and goths and  vampire sorts) but leather bikinis are
known from England (actual) and  Africa (mosaics) in late Roman times.
So early period for the SCA and quite  provenancable.