[Regia-NA] Have a Happy.....:-)

rmhowe MMagnusM at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 9 02:57:08 EDT 2004

Jeanne wrote:
> Just look at Australia!
>
> But I do believe that America would have tried to break away as India did.
> It's in our nature.  We can't even get along with ourselves. *sigh*
>
> Soffya

I keep telling you it's the Damned Yankees.
Heck, the Confederates loved the Brits.
The Brits had to pay a hell of an indemnity to the Yankees
for supporting the South with Ships, money and arms.

No one down here dislikes the Canadians.
Fine people as far as we Southerners are concerned.
No one ever thinks of drowning them.

Last year when I went to Hart's Square 1840's Village, which
is real buildings and tools, etc and only open one day per year,
the local mounted confederate militia were running all over
trying to shoot the damned yankees. We ain't forgot it yet.
Powder clouds were everywhere. Can't imagine who sold them
tickets.

Magnus