[Regia-NA] Have a Happy.....:-)

Jack Garrett garrett at pacbell.net
Sun Jul 4 13:53:47 EDT 2004

Thanks for the kind thought.  I've always been grateful that our founding fathers could draw upon their English heritage for inspiration when deciding how to put together a new country.  Most revolutions leave little but discontent and corruption on which to build.  We started with deeply held convictions about law, individual rights and the limitations of power.

Then again, it was useful to take advantage of the ongoing antagonism between the English and French to manage a little independence...

Independence and peace to all,

Jack

Hazel Uzzell <gythe at snrd.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
Happy Independence Day to all:-)
I sang a chorus of 'Mine Eyes Have Seen...' along with the Sally Army on
the radio this morning in your honour...I even felt moved to take the
descant part. Fortunately, Ian was out at a show and the cat was safe in her
basket behind the door....!:0
Hazel

list-Regia-NA site list
list-Regia-NA at lig.net