[Regia-NA] Completely OT -- gotta have it!

Tracie Brown trbrown at uga.edu
Thu Jul 1 15:13:24 EDT 2004

9-10 hour drive, but my parents live in Alexandria.  If I
want to fly inexpensively, it has to be from Atlanta, and by
the time I drive to Atlanta (2 hr), park the car (30 min,
take the shuttle (30 min), trek to security (15-30 min), go
through security (???), fly (90 min), get baggage, rent car
and drive ... well it's a minimum of 7-1/2 hours.  And I
don't get to stop at Mary Jo's Cloth Store
http://www.maryjos.com/ , G Street or Ikea on the way, nor do
I have an easy way to take my purchases home. (Fabric and
sheepskins are easy to check, but furniture ...)

-- Tracie (are my ulterior motives showing?)