[Regia-NA] Wierd ...

Joy Cain jcain at insight.rr.com
Thu Jan 22 11:27:41 EST 2004

I think it was the demon Titivillus. This was the demon that stole the
monks words as they were writing and put them in a pack on his back -
each word missed being a sin on the poor monk laboriously copying text
after text.

I am convinced that he lives in our computers today.

Perhaps you quit the program you were using to archive and you never let
it finish the task? I use a Mac so I can't diagnose.

Joy