[Regia-NA] Secrets of the Vikings

J K Siddorn list-regia-na@lig.net
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 09:39:16 -0000

Ah. Dunno where in "the south", but it must be said that if I had pitched up in Lancer Meadows ;o)) and had a ship, as
soon as I'd got some seeds in the ground in the spring, I'd be off down south, coasting along to find somewhere bl**dy
warmer!

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

 - who wishes you and yours all the very best for the New Year.

----- Original Message -----
From: <VIKING@inthedanelaw.fsnet.co.uk>
To: <list-regia-na@lig.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 3:22 AM
Subject: Re: Re: [Regia-NA] Secrets of the Vikings

I can see it now...J.K. Branagh...maybe J.K. Scorcese?  :o)
And yes sir, all the filming at West Stow...raiding the houses and such...was almost all but left out.  And they go and
stick in all the "furr-iors".  We must not have been "Viking" enough.
Going back to the further exploration for more Norse settlements in NA, I think the chap doing the looking (can't
remember his name at the moment) wasn't too much more south, being in Nova Scotia.
Bill

> Message date : Jan 06 2004, 12:52 AM
> From : J K Siddorn
> To : list-regia-na@lig.net
> Copy to :
> Subject : Re: [Regia-NA] Secrets of the Vikings
> That's right Bill.
>
> There was a shot we did in the village - very good indeed, threatening, cowering women and kids - excellent camera.
The