[Regia-NA] Secrets of the Vikings

J K Siddorn list-regia-na@lig.net
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 22:24:41 -0000

That's right Bill.

There was a shot we did in the village - very good indeed, threatening, cowering women and kids - excellent camera. The
Director was really pleased with it and went on sat some length about how good it was. I said:

"Yeah, but you won't use it"

"Of course I will, it was excellent"

"And when you get it into edit you'll find it is altogether too graphic, Nat Geo will kick up and you'll not get it on
the screen"

 - and he didn't ........................

I think I may have missed my vocation ;o))

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

 - who wishes you and yours all the very best for the New Year.

----- Original Message -----
From: <VIKING@inthedanelaw.fsnet.co.uk>
To: <list-regia-na@lig.net>
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 3:57 PM
Subject: [Regia-NA] Secrets of the Vikings

Not too shabby, save for the fur-bearing critters  :o)

Roland looked great as the Emperor, and Kim in his waistcoat looked snazzy.  (Was that the mail you sold me?...more of
the mail was featured than my gorgeous visage!)  All that time on Sunday morning with the kids in the rain and cold, and
they only used 5 seconds worth.  Great to see Nigel, Dave, Dave, Al, Lil' Pete, and Paddy.

Bill
Freeserve AnyTime - HALF PRICE for the first 3 months - Save £7.50 a month
www.freeserve.com/anytime