[Regia-NA] New History Channel programs

rmhowe list-regia-na@lig.net
Fri, 02 Jan 2004 01:21:10 -0500

Saturday Jan 3rd at 7 pm e.s.time. History Channel.
Terry Jones' Medieval Lives begins.

7-7:30pm Terry Jones' Medieval Lives
The Knight

7:30-8pm
Terry Jones' Medieval Lives
The Monk
Apparently no repeats that night but I'm thinking they
mistyped the webpage as the routine is generally repeats
three hours later.

The next morning will be A History of Britain:
The Beginnings from 7-8am e.s.t. This is the
morning 'school' show for teachers to copy and use
for a while.

Friday, January 9 8-9am
Secret Passages: Castles and Palaces
repeats: Friday, January 9 2 - 3pm

Saturday, January 10 7-7:30pm
Terry Jones' Medieval Lives
The King
Saturday, January 10 7:30-8pm
Terry Jones' Medieval Lives
The "Damsel"

On the 18th 8 est/9 central new Barbarians programs are
supposed to play on the same channel.
Vikings, Goths, Mongols and Huns.
http://www.historychannel.com/barbarians/
Since they are only doing half month webpages now
I can't check that one yet. It's been being advertised.

Beware the A&E network, it has been infected with
the HTTP_PERL_OVERFLOW attack and has tried to
download it from the store website on me twice
in the last few weeks. Comes from 27.0.0.1
Use a firewall if you go there.

I'm not saying it's great TV but new (to us).

Master Magnus, OL [SCA], Regia.org, Manx, GDH