[Regia-NA] O/T Elf throwing

rmhowe mmagnusm at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 21 02:26:12 EST 2004

Jeanne wrote:

> I like the frog guts hanging from the spikes or the Elf's spanking their
> hinneys asking 'who's your daddy>!"
>
> But I'm sick like that.
>
> Soffya

About two years ago I heard this terrible noise coming from our heat
exchanger for the central air. This thing is a circular tube of a
radiator with a fan at the top like a hassock fan, only it is covered
with a metal grill on top.

So I go outside suspecting that the little vietnamese neighbor children
have stuck a stick in it playing and no that is not what I found.
They'd never done it before but I had had mystery trimming of one of
my yard bushes. It's twin little girls. I won't put up a fence because
I believe the kids need room to play.

What I found was the remains of a rat carcass constantly banging up
and down between the blades and the screen.

Monsieur Ratatutti had seemingly been sucked up from the ground
and into the spinning blades, summarily disemboweled, and various
guts and legs were sticking into the aluminum radiator fins.

That was a very enjoyable cleanup. My vietnamese neighbor walked up
and wondered what I was doing. I like Thanh and offered him some
fresh rat guts on a long pair of pliers I had been reaching past
the fan blades with.  Then came the various severed limbs etc.
That made for an interesting combination of grin and grimace on his
face. ;) Thanh makes his living working in Oriental Restaurants.

I would never have imagined that fan had the power to suck the
rat up two feet into the blades.

Then again the French have always been partial to guillotines
or other grisly forms of beheading or disembowelment for
entertainment.  It had to have been a French rat. A skinny
one with a long thin nose and long whiskers like a moustache.

Just because you have no wings doesn't mean you can't fly...

Magnus die Teufel