[Regia-NA] Flag Fen and Hastings programs tonite - History International

rmhowe mmagnusm at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 19 18:09:35 EST 2004

If you happen to get the History International Channel
[fairly new to us and not listed in our local directory]
they are running a program tonite at 8pm on Flag Fen and
the wood and leather survivals from there.
This is in the Time Team series.
Unfortunately I find I am unable to buy some of these
excellent programs from the History Channel site.
Time Team seems to come on during the weekends.
While the Aenglisch are used to it over there it is
new to our cable programs in America.

Later on is a program on the Battle of Hastings which
will repeat even later during the night.

If you happen to have Time-Warner Cable in NC the channel
is 118.

Magnus