[Regia-NA] Incorporation Committee

Folo Watkins folo at advancenet.net
Sat Dec 18 16:43:30 EST 2004

At Pennsic War last, several North American folk volunteered to write
articles of incorporation, etc. If those volunteers would be so kind as to
contact me, I have culled and changed a preliminary documentation from the
incorporation of a similar group several years ago, to give us a starting
point.

I realize that Jul is a busy time for many folk; it is the exact opposite
for me. I do hope that the pertinent people will email me--off list--so
that communications and other preparations can commence after the new year.

Cheers, Folo/Folki