[Regia-NA] About productions based on historical legends?

Jeanne jeanne at atasteofcreole.com
Tue Dec 7 18:04:00 EST 2004

Ditto, look at the botch job done on Alexander!  We've gotten phone calls
from hubby's relatives in Athens chastising it!  A friend saw it and said he
was ticked off at paying $6 for a wasted 3 hour movie.  He would have
enjoyed a nap more, even a half naked Angelina Jolie didn't help.

That's bad.

But I enjoy some period pieces for entertainment value.  I use their
attempts at costuming for inspiration on my own.

well, off to watch Gunga Din!  I LOVE Cary Grant and Douglas Fairbanks Jr!!

Soffya