[Regia-NA] About productions based on historical legends?

ingolf ingolf at mountedknights.com
Mon Dec 6 13:38:53 EST 2004

In my opinion we must take entertainment in our genre where we can find it. At least there are projects that represent some of the things we are interested in. The objective of most of these is pure and simple. cash.  If we bog down in details we appeal to fewer. I interrogated prisoners for a living. The plain and simple truth is the process aint as sexy as TV shows make it out to be.  They show things that appeal to the masses and int he final cut the director is an artist.