[Regia-NA] tent canvas source

Linda Rice list-regia-na@lig.net
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 12:32:39 -0400

Hmm, gee, I'm sorry! I must have missed that conversation about cotton =
canvas being illegal in
Regia. I guess that's what I get for missing a few weeks of reading. ;o/ =
 Anyway, as Chris
mentioned, sometimes you have to choose having an incorrect tent over =
having no tent at all.  I
just posted the link because 1) Canvas can sometimes be hard to find, =
and 2) They have extra-wide
canvas, which is even harder to find.=20

FWIW, I've even been told that my bolt of hemp canvas is also incorrect. =
Anybody want to weigh in
on that?=20

Oh, and I have an ancient wall tent that serves duty across many =
centuries and purposes. It's now
so old and gray with mildew stains that it just blends serenely into the =
woods, often times getting
completely overlooked. I like it that way!
(yes, we have since treated it so the mildew isn't still growing, but =
the stains are permanent
anyway)

Pax,

::Linda::